Take advantage of a special offer, just for alums!
Alumni Discount on Online Programs
University of the Sciences alumni can earn one course TUITION-FREE for each three required courses completed and passed—a 25% discount!—on our USciences Online degree and certificate programs.
To qualify, the alumni student must satisfy the first three courses in a certificate OR first nine courses in a degree program.
Certificate Program Requirements
- The alumni student must complete AND pass three of the four courses required for the certificate with a C+ to get the fourth course tuition-free.
- If transferring the three credits allowed toward a certificate, the alumni student needs to complete and pass two other courses to be awarded the fourth and last course tuition-free.
- The student may only take one 8-week term break after completing the first course to still be eligible for the promotion. A second term off at any point before completing the certificate will nullify the offer.
- A certificate-seeking student can convert this offer to the degree program but must do so BEFORE starting the tuition-free fourth course in the certificate program. Once opting to pursue the graduate degree instead, the alumni student is bound to the degree guidelines and requirements of that offer.
Degree Program Requirements
- The degree-seeking alumni student must complete AND pass nine out of the twelve courses with a C+ to qualify for the final three tuition-free courses.
- The student may transfer up to four courses OR twelve credits. This reduces the number
of courses needed to complete AND pass to receive the three tuition-free courses:
- Zero transfer credits, pays for first nine courses, receives remaining three tuition-free
- 3 transfer credits, pays for first eight courses, receives remaining three tuition-free
- 6 transfer credits, pays for first seven courses, receives remaining three tuition-free
- 9 transfer credits, pays for first six courses, receives remaining three tuition-free
- 12 transfer credits, pays for first five courses, receives remaining three tuition-free
- The degree-seeking alumni student will also earn the certificate that is part of that degree but will not receive the fourth course of the certificate tuition-free because they are pursuing the degree. Students must satisfy the credit requirements of nine courses before the three tuition-free courses are available.
- The student may take up to two terms off, consecutive or nonconsecutive, and still be eligible. A third term off will nullify the offer and the student will need to pay for any remaining courses needed to achieve the degree.
- A degree-seeking student can convert to seeking the certificate only but must do so prior to starting their fourth course in the program.