Data scientist ranked No. 1 among most promising jobs in America for 2019, according to LinkedIn. Earn your graduate certificate from USciences Online to unlock your career potential.
Big Data Equals Big Opportunities
Organizations of all stripes covet data—and there’s more available than ever. The challenge lies in collecting the right information and extracting valuable insights. The USciences Online Graduate Certificate in Data Science positions you as the solution—an expert in collecting, managing, and analyzing data to realize its true power. Apply what you learn from accomplished faculty to both real and simulated data, working with commonly used software programs.
- 4 Courses8 weeks each
- 12 Credits3 per course
- 2+ Termsup to 2 courses per term
Courses, Electives, and Curriculum
Our 100% online, career-focused curriculum includes practical coursework addressing real-world challenges.
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data Collection and Management
- Biostatistical Analysis
- Introduction to Statistical Programming
Careers and Outcomes
For the past three years, data scientist topped Glassdoor’s list of Best Jobs in America, with reports of high demand, high salaries, and high job satisfaction. With its foundation in one of the nation’s premier science and healthcare institutions, USciences Online prepares you to thrive in the field, whether applying data science to your current career or pursuing other avenues.
- Will possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Will have earned an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.3
- May transfer up to 3 credits of prior coursework with grades of 2.3 or better upon admission
- May submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended directly to GradCAS Transcript Processing Center, PO Box 9217, Watertown, MA 02471
Discover a world of possibilities. Earn your Graduate Certificate in Data Science—100% online.