USciences Online for International Students
No matter where you live in the world, you can advance your education and career prospects on your time with a graduate degree, undergraduate degree, or certificate from USciences Online.
How to Apply
You may submit your application to USciences Online based on your desired program of study.
You will need to provide proof of English proficiency if English is not your first language.
- TOEFL score 80 or above
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 58 or above
- Proof of completion of an approved English language level at a partner English Language program
- Transcripts demonstrating at least four years of study at an English-speaking institution
- Transcripts demonstrating completion of 24 college-level credits at a regionally accredited institution in the United States in which a grade of B or higher was earned in two English Composition/Writing-Intensive courses
Transcripts from non-US Schools
Applicants must have all previous degrees evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or another NACES member organization. Original copies of transcripts from foreign institutions will not be sufficient in evaluating these credentials. When choosing the type of evaluation, make sure to select course-by-course. You may even be able to save time and money by transferring credits toward a USciences Online degree or certificate. Decisions regarding transfer credits are made during or after the formal application process.
Support for International Students
Wherever you are in the world, USciences is available to assist you.
If you have questions about enrollment, course options, technical requirements, payments, or any other topic, simply contact the USciences Online student support team for answers.
You can also access International Student and Scholar Services if you would like to visit the United States or if you have questions about working here.